Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Christmas Diet - Stomach's the Limit



Christmas Season is a holiday where we celebrate the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. It is also the time of the year where hearts are happy and everyone tends to become more generous. This Christmas gifts were given and received but the highlight for me this Christmas was the food.


Food as we all know it can come in many shapes and sizes but during Christmas they all come - in to my stomach no matter what, where, and when. It's like there's no ending to the well of acid my stomach can digest. There's nothing better than spending more time with your family and loved ones during this season.

This also the first time I was not able to spend Christmas with my family. For 21 years I've been spending it with them but this year due to "Bronchial Asthma in Acute Exacerbation", I wasn't able to join them. Fortunately, my beloved Kaye Panizales is always there for me and took care of me while I was sick. I even got to spend Christmas with here for the first time in our 7-year relationship. They also had a Christmas party at here Lola's house where we had an exchange of gifts and played "Pinoy Henyo". It's a game where there are two contestants, one has a word posted on his/her forehead who asks questions while the other one answers the question but with a yes or no question only. The objective of the game is for the one asking the questions to guess what word is on top of his/her forehead.

For the New Year, I spent it my family and it was really fun eating that "Crispy Pata". My diet for this year 2011 starts tomorrow.
Ticia, me, and Charitess

Copyright 2010 Notes on Hobbies | My Christmas Diet - Stomach's the Limit

No comments:

Post a Comment