Saturday, May 14, 2011

Play PBA 2K11 Using NBA 2K11

I've recently been trying to update my roster in NBA 2K11 by searching for it in Google. I stumbled upon a site called NBA 2K Downloads Center. I was able to download my up-to-date roster there and found many other interesting downloads.


I was able to read the header of one post entitled PBA 2K11 Patches Beta Released and was I lucky I found it. It contains the most recent PBA roster with all the ten PBA teams. So I immediately downloaded the update (they used a torrent file for this download). The update is easy to install and instructions are available on the download. The game looks real and fun to play with. Here are some of the screens I captured.








It would also be good if NBA 2K11 had an option to remove teams when playing Association or MyPlayer Mode so you can have a great feel for your character when you play using your self's real stats. All in all this update is very good and playable. Congratulations to the PBA 2K Team for a job well done. Keep up the good work!


Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Play PBA 2K11 Using NBA 2K11

11 comments:

  1. Play PBA 2K11 Using NBA 2K11 @ http://notes-on-hobbies.blogspot.com/2011/05/play-pba-2k11-using-nba-2k11.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play it ... i want to remove PBA 2k11 rosters .. Help please

    ReplyDelete
  3. to remove it, you'll need to copy the original files back to your NBA 2k folder. If you did not back it up, you might need to reinstall it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want to play a season consisting of only pba teams that would make it 10 teams only but i cant remove the nba teams.

    can anyone help me please.. thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  5. There seems to be a problem with that one as I also tried to play a season. NBA 2k11 seems to have said that you can take or remove teams when you want to customize a season/association but it looks like it's not possible.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes that is right..me myself as well cannot remove the nba teams so that i cold start a season consisting of PBA teams only

    ReplyDelete
  7. how to download new roster of PBA 2k11? help...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think there's a new roster right now.

    ReplyDelete
  9. how to fix it when the game is starting pba will be closee

    ReplyDelete
  10. how to fix my problem my pba rosters are names of nba names

    ReplyDelete