Thursday, December 30, 2010

NBA 2K11 PC Game


I've only been a fan of the NBA 2K series since last year when my laptop finally got to play the NBA 2K10 but with the settings set to lowest. This year, with some luck, I finally got myself a gaming PC that can play almost all of the recent game releases. The first time I played an NBA game was on the family computer and on the playstation. The NBA series that got my attention first is the NBA Live series. I was amazed by it's gameplay and got hooked to every release from EA Sports. Little did I know, the 2K series was far better and I just wished I knew about it soon. Nevertheless, the 2K series has a better gameplay, physics, and simulation compared to the NBA Live Series. This year NBA 2K has Michael Jordan on the cover, the first he's ever been on one because he was not cheap back in his glory days.



This year, NBA 2K11 has added some new features and it just keeps getting better. In 2K10, the MyPlayer mode was added where you can play as an NBA Player undergoing trainings, NBA draft, and playing through every single game of the season as one player. Here you can really feel as if you're being a part of the game, of the NBA and in 2K11 it just got better. You can now see how many minutes you're going to play, more realistic stats and an interactive player menu. You can build a player from scratch whether you want to be a 6'7" point guard or 7'5" center.

You'll just have to get used to the controls though as they've gotten more complicated but it will only take a matter of games before you've mastered them. I personally don't practice advanced controls because for me, as long as I can defend and score, everything's good.

Copyright 2010 Notes on Hobbies | NBA 2K11 PC Game


No comments:

Post a Comment