Saturday, January 8, 2011

My First Reader's Digest Issue

I'm not really fond of reading books or magazines but this one issue of Reader's Digest™ really caught my eye. What had me buying this January 2011 issue from them is the label on the front cover "NEW TECH TOYS FOR 2011". I'm really fond of technological innovations Democratizing Innovationand love to read or know more about them. It got me buying the issue and it's also the first issue of Reader's Digest I bought myself.

Blogging
I've only read a few pages in the issue but I've already learned a lot of new things, new researches and studies, and many useful information you can always use. The issue also holds a lot of inspirational stories that tells me - there are still "real people" out there who are willing to help with all their heart. I'm planning to buy every issue this year and start collecting Reader's Digest magazines.

No comments:

Post a Comment