Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dropbox | Free Online Storage

Ever wanted to upload files without sending it to your own email address? Here's one solution to your problem - Dropbox. Dropbox is an online storage system that can backup, synchronize, and share your files easily anywhere as long as there is an internet connection. It's actually very easy to join and I've been using it for two years now. I never had a problem with my files and I can always upload my important files then download them whenever I need them.


All you have to do is register/create an account for free at Dropbox.com and you're all set. Start uploading your files and synchronize them with your computer. Every time a change is made to that file, it is automatically uploaded as long as it is in your Dropbox folder and your internet connection is active.

I had one experience where it worked perfectly. I was working on an important document and was going to work with my group mates away from home. I forgot to bring my USB but luckily, thanks to Dropbox all I needed was to open my Dropbox account online and I easily downloaded the document. You even have the capacity of up to 2GB of free online storage.

 Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Dropbox | Free Online Storage

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, thanks. Dropbox seems like a feature of good quality. Did you ever encounter any difficulties using it? Because all the programs I've ever tried have failed me at least once in a while, such as Toucan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Records management company... No, it runs smoothly, no problem at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dropbox is quite popular. In fact, they have this referral program wherein you’ll get more storage space for free if that person downloaded and registered in Dropbox using your referral link. However, since it’s free, the service can be limited. It’s still wise to have an alternative when it comes to storing your files.

    ReplyDelete