Saturday, September 10, 2011

E-BLUE SCORPION Full Auto PRO Gaming Mouse

I just bought my first gaming mouse a few days ago and already felt the difference after using it for almost 3 days. I usually buy my mouse from CD-R King where it is cheap but the difference between cheap and regular priced mouse is very noticeable especially when I do my photo editing. Although the mouse I bought was released back in August of 2009, it is still packed for gaming.

The mouse I bought is from E-BLUE called SCORPION, a Full Auto PRO Gaming Mouse. It's a big mouse at 126x63x40 mm, I am having a hard time adjusting as the previous mouse I've been using is smaller in every angle. The mouse is actually symmetrical which is advantageous for left-handed users.

APPEARANCE






The mouse has 7 buttons, 3 common and 4 with special functions. On the left of the mouse are two buttons useful for surfing the web. It is for back and forward browsing on web pages. On the right are two more buttons. One is for DPI switching which you can use depending on the game you're playing. The button below it is the Auto Fire button which in most cases is also called the 2x click, very useful in First-person/Shooter games. Then you have the traditional 3 buttons (left, right, and middle mouse buttons).

The mouse is in black, glossy finish with rubber handle on the sides for grip. There mouse has a 1.8 meter long cord. I find it quite short or maybe it's just me. The design looks a bit like Razer's gaming mouses but it still looks in fashion, the name itself (SCORPION) is stylish.

SPECIFICATIONS

SCORPION Game Mouse
Dimensions of mouse: 126x63x40mm
Length of cable: 1.8m
Weight: 1000g 
Amount of keys: 7keys 
Working mode:  optical
Resolution:   3200DPI 
Travel distance:  250km
Button life: 5,000,000times
Rated voltage: 3V 

I've used the mouse on my games and they are quite responsive and goes where I want it to. The 3200 dpi is very smooth and my editing of photos in Photoshop has improved especially in the use of the Lasso Tool.

Overall, the mouse is much better than your average and very cheap compare to other gaming mouse with same features. I bought this mouse at Octagon, SM City Iloilo for Php 750.00.

P.S.

I also found out that Concept Computers, Iloilo is now selling Razer Gaming Mouse. They have about 4 varieties - the Orochi, DeathAdder, and Goliathus with the latter as the cheapest at 1,700, the rest are above Php 2500.00 up to Php 4000.00 for the Orochi.

Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | E-BLUE "SCORPION" Full Auto PRO Gaming Mouse

4 comments:

  1. E-BLUE "SCORPION" Full Auto PRO Gaming Mouse @ http://notes-on-hobbies.blogspot.com/2011/09/e-blue-scorpion-full-auto-pro-gaming.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. my first gaming mouse is scorpion from e-blue
    and it's a reliable mous

    Bali Islands
    Asian Noodle
    Gaming Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review bro...
    But i have some question, can you setup this mouse like other macro gaming mouse...?? Because it seem no CD driver comes in the box.. Or any suggest software which able to setup every single button of this mouse...
    Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think so...the price tag doesn't cover those...:)

    ReplyDelete