Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Camera Wishlist: The Canon Powershot S95

I've always been a fan of photography and how this "art" captures the moment of our everyday lives. I've always wanted a camera that I could use but never got a decent one. The last one I had was from a brand I don't even remember which was worth Php 5,000. It can take nice pictures but for me it was never good enough. I wanted to have something which I can point and shoot anytime but with the capacity of a DSLR camera. In choosing one, the price will always be an issue as it must be practical.

I've finally decided that the camera I'm going to buy for 2011 will be the Canon Powershot S95. I'm not really a geek for cameras but this one I think I really like. It's not the best camera out there especially with a suggested retail price of Php 27, 950 (Priced like the cheapest of DSLR cameras) but it's the best for me because it fits my intentions in having a camera. For me to choose a camera, it must have the following features: Decent lens (Megapixels really is not an issue for me), has HD video recording features, compact (for all-around-point-and-shoot), and has a trusted brand name. 

As I mentioned above, the price is still an issue for me and with an SRP of Php 27,950 it's a big no for me but there's always a bright side to everything. It's much cheaper abroad so right now I'm looking for someone who is going to Hongkong or any other country where this camera is cheaper. Read from Yugatech that it costs Php 18,000 in Singapore already. I really hope to get this Canon Powershot S95 camera by next year. 


Copyright 2010 Notes on Hobbies | Camera Wishlist: The Canon Powershot S95


No comments:

Post a Comment