Monday, July 18, 2011

Complete 6 Coca-Cola "Can Glass" Collection

I posted about the new promo/collection scheme from McDonald's last July 3 which includes their new design for a Coca-Cola Glass. This time it was in the shape of a coke-in-can. It looked very cool and very useful although it was quite hard to clean due to the smaller opening. Still, the glass was unique in its way and I had the fun of collecting all 6 of them. See photos after the jump.

Green Can Glass




Blue Can Glass

Charcoal Can Glass

Lime Can Glass

Pink Can Glass

Purple Can Glass

Towers of 6
Now, after seeing all these 6 glasses, imagine how much calories I had to take in before I got them all.

Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Complete 6 Coca-Cola "Can Glass" Collection

4 comments:

  1. Complete 6 Coca-Cola "Can Glass" Collection @ http://notes-on-hobbies.blogspot.com/2011/07/complete-6-coca-cola-can-glass.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look incredible! I want them all too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Pepsi drinker but I really really like those glasses :)

    ReplyDelete