Friday, February 4, 2011

Globe's New Powersurf Promo

I've only been using Globe since late December 2010 after I got my prize from Yugatech and I must say I'm quite impressed with Globe's services. I only use their Tattoo Services whenever I'm at the home so it's really helpful for me. Globe has  promos up their sleeves for prepaid subscribers and they let out another one named Powersurf.


I think Powersurf is the answer of Globe to Smart's P1 per minute surfing charge. You'll think for a minute, Smart is offering P1 per minute so that's P60 per hour. That's a lot more expensive than the usual P20 per hour.  This promo from Smart is only available to the user upon registration. This is ideal for people who log-in thru their mobile phones just to check their Facebook or Twitter status. Through this promo, users will only be charged with P1 instead of the minimum P5.

For Globe, they now have the Powersurf. With Powersurf they have different rates available depending on user's purpose. Rates start at P15 for 60 minutes, P30 for 180 minutes, and P50 for 300 minutes. For the first one just text PowerSurf15 to 8888 (expires in one day), the next one is PowerSurf30 to 8888 (expires in one day), and the last one is PowerSurf50 to 8888 (expires in three days). This promo will only stand until June 30, 2011.

There's also something weird happening at Globe because their Supersurf promo ended last year but up till now, I can still register for Supersurf50. The only downside to this is it is hard to register for these promos during rush hour. Sometimes I can't register at, say like 7 in the evening when I really need it the most.

Still, this promo will be helpful to those who surf a lot using their mobile phones or tattoo's. The one I like is the Powersurf50 which can last up to 5 hours for 3 days. So you can surf for three days without the hassle of consuming it all in one day. If you count it, it's only P10 per hour.

Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | From Globe: New Powersurf Promo

2 comments:

  1. Is there any way to know how many minutes you've consumed already/how much time is left? Or do you just kind of monitor it yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can do the regular BAL and send to 222. I lost my copy of their "sim-guide".

    ReplyDelete