Sunday, September 11, 2011

Photoshop Basics: The Tools of the Trade

As the 100th post in my blog,  I will be starting a new trend of Photoshop tutorials. Photoshop was first introduced to me by no other than my curiosity. I knew there were photo editors out there for the PC but I never knew about Photoshop until I met this picture while I was browsing for PC software installers to buy.
This picture made me curious about what Photoshop is capable of so that day, I bought myself a Photoshop installer. The actual CD is still with me and I've been using Photoshop since that day. I've made my first edits on my photos and got me into the business of photo editing real quick.

Although I have not used other photo-editing softwares, Photoshop has already satisfied my thirst for making impossible shots, possible. At first it was difficult but constant use and practice with a lot of video tutorials made me love using it. It will be more difficult especially if you don't have the passion for it. I think I had a great time learning Photoshop because of my passion for photography and photo editing.

I will make tutorials based on what I've learned throughout the years. There are a lot of tutorials out there and mine could be similar to them but mine will be according to the level of beginners. Some of the tutorials I read were complicated and I had a hard time understanding them. In my tutorials, I'll make sure you'll understand them in one reading.

First tutorial will be the tools used in Photoshop - what are they for and how to use them in a picture.

Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Photoshop Basics: The Tools of the Trade

No comments:

Post a Comment