Friday, September 25, 2009

The Sims 3

Whoah! I really got hooked with The Sims 3. I just had twins with my family in The Sims 3. So now I have 5 children. There are a lot of new things in The Sims 3. It just gets better and better every title of The Sims. I have been playing the series since The Sims and I've been loving this simulation game ever since.

In The Sims 3 the new things include having new skills such as gardening and fishing. You also get to have traits which are very interesting stuff. You can also ride a bicycle now. The best upgrade yet is to be able to go about town or any house without the long wait. The Sims 3 five times the loading speed of The Sims 2 and lesser loading times. So to EA, thanks for the great games out there!

Please support the game so we can have more titles out there from EA. :-?

No comments:

Post a Comment