Monday, January 23, 2012

Off to an Enchanted Wedding

The last few months have been very busy and just left me to lose my touch in writing on this blog of mine. Anyway I'm back and with a lot of stories to tell. First off is the first official wedding I've attended (although I've been a ring bearer in my uncle's wedding once when I was young) and will probably be the second best wedding to me and my soul mate's wedding.

The wedding was of my soul mate's sister and her long-time suitor.  It was held in Fernbrook Gardens in Las PiƱas, Metro Manila last December 28, 2011. The wedding was a dream come true for the bride as all her visions of her fantasy wedding came true at the right moment in time. Preparations for the wedding were carefully thought of and every thing was in place from the rings to the on-site video.

Arriving to the venue alone left a lot of the guests in awe because it was as if you were about to enter into another world. A world full of fantasy and staying there would make you forget the harsh world out there. I felt like I was in a dream world and nothing could go wrong in it and nothing did.

For me, the best part of the wedding was the entrance of the bride, it almost made me cry three times. It was the most grand of grand entrances, I'd bet on it anytime. On the on-site video, the groom allegedly tried to wipe his tears during this moment of bliss but he denied it. No offense to the groom but in my case I'd be proud I cried because I don't cry and cry only on a blue moon. I will always be proud I cried for the only woman I will love forever.

The wedding was a very romantic one, no doubt. It can surpass any celebrity's wedding and will always be remembered by the people who attended it. The most awaited part - the wedding kiss was also in perfect timing. Although the music that played during the kiss was not chosen by the couple it was still in rhyme with the moment. I captured it on video and wow it was amazing.

The venue and the program that followed just topped it all off and there's nothing more that I could say. It was fun, exciting, romantic, unforgettable, dreamy, fantasy, and I can't wait to plan our own dream wedding in the future.






















Anyway, congratulations to the both of you - Nong Edbri and Ng Vanessa! Have a great and happily married life! Cheers!

And also, great job to Mayad Studios for the wonderful and creative wedding video. I can't wait to see the full take. Thanks to one of their founders, Fiel, for entertaining all my queries.

Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Off to an Enchanted Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment