Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Adele - Someone Like You Cover by Kaye Panizales

I have always been happy that I've met my other half but what more can you ask for when she is not only loving, caring, sweet, but also talented. There's nothing more that I can say or do but to just sit back and watch her sing in awe.



Here is a cover of Kaye Panizales (my other half) for Adele's Someone Like you. I know that this is not what you really do - making videos with your covers - but I want you to know you will always be the best for me and nothing will ever change that. I'm so proud of you!


Copyright 2011 Notes on Hobbies | Adele - Someone Like You Cover by Kaye Panizales

3 comments:

  1. Adele - Someone Like You Cover by Kaye Panizales @ http://notes-on-hobbies.blogspot.com/2011/05/adele-someone-like-you-cover-by-kaye.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice kaye! Papa Ra is so sweet ha..God bless, u two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ammi!hehe... God bless too!

    ReplyDelete